Following are the major projects/activities ongoing/planned in TPO Asset during 2011:
- New Fujairah ADCOP Project:
ADCO has been nominated to operate and to proceed with the preparations for the pre-commissioning/commissioning, start-up, performance testing and handover of the project facilities.
- Refurbishment of crude oil storage tanks, (Tanks T1511 & T1506):
To maintain the integrity of the storage tanks as per the maintenance plan.
- JD Gravity Line protection:
Mitigation measures to protect the gravity lines by installing reinforced concrete slabs above the gravity lines, along the section of pipelines for the planned extension of JD Airport runway.
- Construction of 4 Nos. Internal Corrosion Monitoring Pits and Monitoring at NEB and Romaitha Lines:
In order to have accurate Risk Based Assessment (RBA) and Remnant Life Assessment of the lines
- Repair of storage tank bund walls:
In order to maintain its purpose of containing and directing any spilled oil to avoid any unfavorable escalation of any leak accident and reduce any adverse environmental consequences.
- Oil Spill Center and Jetty Sub stations:
The purpose of the center is to ensure immediate response for any offshore oil spill.
- JDA Tier 1 Oil spill response capability service:
To ensure the availability of the right Tier -1 Oil Spill response capabilities at Jebel Dhanna Terminal inline with ADNOC Code of Practice (CoP) V5-02.
- Upgrading of Fire Training Ground to SHELL DEP Standard:
The existing fire ground needs to be upgraded to have the SHELL DEP standard by adding additional facilities.