Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)
- ADCO is very much focused on health and safety of it's staff and contractors. It maintains the high standards of HSE records. All it's employees go through extensive safety courses by trained HSE personnel and online e-learning courses such H2S awareness, Breathing Apparatus usage, ADCO Safe Driving Course, e-permit and etc.
- In addition, planned departmental and divisional monthly and quarterly safety meeting are being conducted. An electronic HSE reporting system HEARTS is available on ADCO intranet to monitor and analyze the HSE related issues. Internal and external audit system SIAT is in place to find out the deficiencies and shortfalls and implement recommendations.
- Fire Station is equipped with modern fire fighting vehicles and equipments.
- Fire Water Pumping Station (Diesel Pump and Electrical Pump) are connected with fire water ring main.
- Central Degassing Station (CDS) is connected directly with oil wells with a net work of oil flow lines and three Remote Degassing Stations (RDS-I, II & III) through transfer lines. Oil is pumped to Jebel Dhana Terminal through Booster Pumps and Main Oil Line (MOL) Pumps. Huwaila Field is connected to RDS-III.
- 48 Water Injection Cluster and 2 Gas Injection Trains (Compressors) are in operation to support the reservoir pressure.
- Wells (Oil Producers, Water Injectors, Gas Injectors & etc.)
- Power Generation (Three Turbines) and Interconnection from ADWEA
- Potable Water Treatment Plant, Sewage Treatment Plant
- Fire Water Pumping Station
- Laboratory & Work Shops (Electrical, Instrument, Field Services, Mechanical & Welding )
- A Warehouse
Accommodation & Recreation
Bu Hasa includes a self contained accommodation equipped with modern facilities. The following is the breakdown of the accommodation and recreation facilities:
- Total 601 rooms are available in new & old building, In addition, 60 rooms are available in the new caravans accommodation. Accommodation is equipped with modern facilities with full service and laundry.
- Two Mosques
- Restaurants for ADCO Staff and Contractors
- Coffee Shop with Squash Courts & Bowling Room facilities
- VIP Reception Room and VIP Lounge
- Coffee Shop and 3 Majlis which are equipped with LCDs to watch the favourite TV channels and a massage machine.
- Shaeen Hall. Grand Liwa Hall and Liwa Hall for conferences and meetings
- Library with internet facility and e-learning Centre
- Gymnasium with Sauna Bath and Swimming Pool & Jacuzzi
- Sports Hall, Snooker Room, Foot Ball Ground and Tennis Courts
- In house a Shop for goods and a Barber Shop
- In House Nursing station is available
- In addition, ADNOC RAMS clinic located at GASCO complex about 3km away from Bu Hasa premises.
Welfare & Sports Activities
- Sports and Welfare committee organizes the social trips such as fishing, water parks visits, outside dinning, safari trips and trips to the Duabi, Al-Ain, Fujarah, Rais Al Khaima and etc. for the ADCO staff and their families throughout the year.
- In addition, it conducts in house the tournaments such as football, lawn tennis, volley ball, badminton, table tennis, basket ball, squash, snooker, cricket and etc., Islamic & general quizzes, brain teasers programs, water sports, BBQ nights in the desert