Below is a brief description of current ongoing projects:
1. Bab Gas Compression Project:-
To maximize gas production in Thamama C, D and Unit 6/7/13 reservoir by installing 3 Gas Compressor stations and dedicated control room
2. Phase-1 of 1.8 MMBOPD Project:–
Build additional production capacity in phases:
- Phase 1: Thamama G & Habshan-2 : Add 60 Mbd and 20 Mbd respectively by 2012.
- Phase 2: Habshan-1: Add 40 Mbd by 2014.
- Phase 3: Thamama A and Thamama H: Add 30 Mbd by 2017.
3. Bab North Water Injection Clusters:-
3 new water injection clusters with capacity of 30,000 BWPD each to cater for the new water injection targets in Bab North
4. Thamama ?B? ESP pilot for Bb-429, Bb-551, Bb-593, Bb-587 and Bb-267:-
To reduce the no. of inactive wells and enhance production capacity in from high water cut wells.
5. Bab EOR:-
Execute Bab Thamama B Far North CO2 Pilot project by 2014
6. Remote Isolation of Trunkline at Receiver stations:-
Installation of safety system for emergency trunkline isolation, (SDV?s) at all receiving stations for isolation of trunklines in case of emergency.
7. Closed drain system at old RDS?s 1 -5:-
To provide closed drain system at old RDS?s 1-5.
8. Pig Launcher and Receiver Up-gradation at oil and Gas facilities:-
To improve operational safety of the pigging operation and provision of interlocking systems.
9. Installation of new MPFM (Multi Phase Flowmeter) at RDS?s and BCDS:-
To cater for the well testing requirements in terms of high GOR and high water cuts
10. Disposal Water system De-bottlenecking & Tie-in of Water disposal wells:-
To meet the increased water production due to increase in water cut from Thamama ?B? and oil rim wells. Replacement of existing CS material with GRE.
11. Additional production manifolds at RDS-2, 3, 4 & 5:-
Installation of additional manifolds at RDS?s are to cater for the tie-in requirement of new producers