- SE fire stations are fully equipped to deal with first response emergencies through fire trucks and safety personal on call 24/7.
- All SE fields personnel go through HSE induction course when they first join the company.
- Safety measures are in place all over the asset to ensure a safe working and living environment.
- Asab Production facility is made up of a Central Degassing Station and 6 Remote Degassing Stations that are used for collecting, processing and then transporting the Hydrocarbons to Jebel Dhanna and Fujairah terminal via Bab Asset.
- A new laboratory building in Asab field for daily analysis of the oil, water and gas samples.
- Shah production facilities consist of one CDS and two RDSs.
- Sahil is made up of a Central Degassing Station and one Remote degassing station that are used for collecting, processing and then transporting the hydrocarbons to Asab CDS.
- Each SE field is equipped with workshops that accommodate all the maintenance activates and its staff, with a local store for spares parts.
- The main clinic is located in Asab serving over 2000 personnel on site from ADCO, GASCO and contractors, while smaller clinics supports Shah and Sahil.
- Most of the essential Utility structures are located in Asab with the Power station and sewage plant as the main ones.
- All SE fields contain administration buildings, while the main administration office is located in Asab field.
- The main training facility is located in Asab field, and all fields have fully equipped lecture rooms with video conferencing systems.
Accommodation and Recreation
- South east asset has three accommodation complexes located in Asab, Shah, and Qusahwira fields.
- Asab accommodation complex is divided into 13 housing clusters. 8 new additional clusters will be available by 2016. The camp is carefully designed and equipped to a very high standard.
- A new accommodation complex is under construction for Shah to replace the existing accommodation complex. The complex will be shared with Al Hosn Gas Company.
- Qusahwira field development project is at the mechanical competition stage of the construction phase, accordingly the QW accommodation complex is being built in the mystic desert charm of Abu Dhai’s desert, the complex structured as Arabian heritage design with 102 rooms surrounded with a desert dunes and recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and Jacuzzi.
- Sahil Accommodation: a new camp for Sahil staff will be constructed; the project is at the engineering stage and expected to be ready in 2017.
- Meal Hall: SE fields’ meal halls serve 3 meals a day for its ADCO Employees. The menu is diverse and varies depending on the day of the week.
- Bowling Alley: The bowling alley is the latest addition to the recreation facilities for Asab employees.
- Residences in each field have a diverse array of coffee shops where employees can sit back, relax and enjoy a wide selection of drinks and snacks after work-hours.
- Asab offers its employees a full sized indoor stadium that accommodates soccer, volleyball, basketball and badminton. There are also 2 fully-equipped gyms, 2 outdoor tennis courts, 2 squash courts, billiards/Snooker Room as well as a sauna and steam rooms.
- Shah and Qusahwira new complexes will have sports area similar to Asab complex to serve the employees on those remote locations.
- Additional facilities include a barbershop, utilities shop, telephone booths, bank service, ATM machine, mosque and all utilities.